Monday, October 5, 2009

Gymnastics Party

Last week Tate was invited to a birthday party for his friends Ellie and Jonathan. It was at Airtime Gymnastics. Tate had the greatest time. He loved every minute of it. He said his favorite was "jumping on the big trampoline that never ended." They had so many fun things for the kids to do. Tate got so excited to come home and tell his dad all about the "best party ever." Thanks for such a great time Ellie and Jonathan!

Going down the slide.

The Balance Beam. Not exactly sure where is other sock disappeared to!

Rolling around on the mat.

Practicing his hula hooping skills.

Getting a running start!

Jumping across the trampoline!
This was seriously such a fun party. It was so cute to see all of the kids leave with bright red faces from running and playing so hard.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun. I am glad that Tate had a good time.

Ma-ga Hollist said...

I love the balance beam, he has real potential for the olympics. I am sure it is the one sock thing that sealed the deal for me. However, I am worried, looks like I have real competition for the hula hoop crown!