Monday, October 5, 2009

A Few Random Pictures

I was going through my e-mails and found a few random pictures that my mom had sent me from when they were home in June. I loved some of them I found so I just had to post them.

Tate is teaching Papa Joe how to play baseball.

Tate loves riding in Papa Joe's truck. This is Tate and Hyrum riding in the back of the truck on the way home from Brooklyn's baptism. Tate is still talking about how they have to look out for ghosts when they ride in Papa Joe's truck.

Tate is showing off for Grandma. He got this scooter from Grandma for Christmas and this was the first time she got to see him ride it. He was doing all sorts of tricks.

Once again showing off for Grandma. Tate had to show Grandma all of the things she had missed out on while she is on her mission.

1 comment:

Ma-ga Hollist said...

What a handsome little boy!!! Sure do miss him. He is so full of life and enthusiasum. Glad Tate likes dodging ghosts. It won't be long and he can enjoy it again. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love you,