Last week Tate's friend, Micah, came over for the evening while his parents went out. Tate was so excited to have Micah come over. They both had to have their pajamas on so they could have a "jammie party." They played trains, football ,basketball and just about every other toy in the house. Then they decided it was time for "Kung Fu Panda," some popcorn and Starbursts. They both sat and laughed at the movie and munched on their treats. They even found time to play a little Mario Kart and Wii Bowling. They are two of the cutest things around. I love watching the two of them play.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What some cute little friends! They really do look like they could be related!
Having a good friend is such a blessing in ones life. Wish I could have cashed in on the event. Tate you look awesome in your camo hat. Love you guys
They are so cute! We really need to have you guys come over sometime so Cooper can play with Tate. (Tate looks so cute in his church clothes too!)
Hi Amy! I don't know how to contact you other than post a message on your blog. Sorry! : ) I have been searching for you on facebook and can't seem to find you. Look me up as Kellie Smith Nelson and hopefully you will find me. I hope you are having a good day! : )
Fancy finding you in blogland neighbor!! Cute blog and your posts crack me up. Especially the one where you find out you're "obese"...puh-lease!!! Someone needs to be smacked. I'm not sure if it should be you or the ridiculous person who wrote that column. HONESTLY!!!
Post a Comment