Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kraig!

This post is just a little bit late, but I guess it is better late than never. I love this picture of Kraig (with Tate's help of course), blowing out his candle on his birthday cupcake. Tate wanted to make sure that we made Kraig some cupcakes and put candles on them. We had a fun day for his birthday. Kraig took the day off so we took a picnic to the park and played and then we made tacos for dinner and had cupcakes. Not too eventful, but we had fun. Happy Birthday, Kraig. Thanks for being such a gread dad and husband. Sorry this is a month late! OOPS!


Blowing out the candle!
Jumping off of the slide--celebrating Dad's birthday.

Getting ready to go down. I love the look of determination on his face.



1 comment:

Melisa said...

Happy Birthday Kraig!