Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Fieldtrip to the Fire Station
I took my preschool class to the Springville Fire Station last week for a field trip. Tate was more than happy to come along. We had such a good time. The first department just moved into their new fire station and we were their first tour. They let the kids climb on the trucks, go inside the ambluance, take their picture with the firefighter who was all dressed in his fire fighting gear and then take a picture with a fire truck with the lights on. They were all so nice to the kids!
Here they all are listening to the fire fighter and watching him put on all his gear. Man, that looks heavy.
Tate was so excited. He keeps asking me when we are going to go back to the fire station. It was a hit.
Tate waiting for his turn to get his oxygen levels and blood pressure checked. They let the kids get in the ambulance and they let them play around. Too much fun for a little kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that is the first white fire truck I have ever seen. Not a very common color for a fire truck. How fun!
What a cute class!!!!
Good times at the fire station! I love it! I went to the zoo w/ my class last week and we are headed to the fire station in about 3 weeks!
Cute Easter pictures. Wow, egg free. Cooking must be a whole new adventure for you.
I LOVE YOUR NEW TRUCK! It looks like you are a great driver. We will see if that is still the case when you are 16.
How fun!! Brave soul to go out with all the kids. :)
Post a Comment