Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Church Clothes

I know I probably say this way too much, but I can't ever get over how quickly Tate is growing up. Lately, he is growing like crazy! All of his pants are way too short and his shirts are quickly turning into belly shirts. I can't seem to keep the boy clothed. I finally broke down and went and bought Tate some new church clothes. When I put on this outfit, I couldn't get over how stinking cute his is and how also how grown up he looks. Tate was so excited about this new clothes and the fact that he had a tie to wear. As soon as we got him dressed he said, "Come on mom and dad, let's go to church. I am ready." He loves to wear his little tie and get dressed up like his daddy. What a handsome boy!


2 comments:

Ma-ga Hollist said...

Ohhhhh-Tate you are so handsome. It is nice to dress just like daddy for church. I love your tie.

Kim said...

Oh my HECK! How cute is he? He looks so freaking adorable! I love his new church clothes--very handsome!