This year Christmas with Tate was so much fun. He was so excited about Santa coming to his house to bring him some presents. Before he went to bed we set out cookies and milk for Santa. When Tate woke up bright and early Christmas morning (5:45 a.m.) Kraig and I were both so excited for him to see if Santa came. Kraig captured some classic pictures. We had such a fun morning unwrapping presents and playing with the new toys. Tate unwrapped his own presents as well as mine and Kraig's. He loved Christmas morning, well, at least most of it.
Standing at the top of the stairs looking down at the tree and seeing the presents for the first time. I love this picture. It totally captures his excitement.
Standing in front of the tree looking at the presents.
Here I am showing Tate that Santa drank all of the milk we left him and ate the cookies. Santa left a few crumbs on the plate.
And then, the complete meltdown. Tate was heartbroken that his cookies were gone. Apparently Santa was not suppose to eat them. Just look at them I guess.
We were able to calm Tate down after we showed him that Santa ate the cookies, but he did leave some treats for Tate in his stocking. I love the happy smile with the red eyes from the tears.
Here Tate is sitting in the middle of all the goods from his stocking eating the cinnamon bears from my stocking. I guess Santa knows what to bring Tate next year.
6 comments:
That first picture is priceless! Way to have that camera ready! He is the cutest! Wait....Where's the "Hippo Game?"
amy,
i love tate's face at the top of the stairs! it's a classic christmas morning, "YAY" face!! Also, I love that you are already dressed in jeans and everything that early in the morning. Looks like all had a fun Christmas! We hope you have a great new year, and we need to start running again... that marathon will be here before i know it!
cammi
Haha that is to cute about the cookies and milk. Next time you will have to leave some out for Tate as well! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!
The first picture is my favorite with the meltdown as a close second. Its my second favorite because PJ and I were laughing that we get to start explaining more of Christmas to Jack next year. I am sure we will have our share of misunderstadings...:-P
Happy New Year!
There is nothing like seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child. He is the cutest little boy!
Those are the best pictures ever! Sooo funny!
Post a Comment