Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

This was just too funny so I had to share. Last week for Family Home Evening we had a lesson on Baptism. My niece was going to be baptized that Saturday and I wanted to try and explain the whole thing to Tate. So, we had a nice lesson and talked about what would happen when Emma was baptized. After the lesson we played a little matching game that had pictures of things we should be doing to prepare for baptism or that are related to baptism. One of the matches to find was a picture of the bread and water for the Sacrament. Tate loves to play memory so he was super excited to play. We got going and Tate found the match of the bread and water and excitedly called out, "Look, I got the snackerment." Apparently Tate is just a little confused about the whole purpose of the Sacrament. However, Kraig and I got a good laugh!

No comments: