Warning--this is some major picture overload, but I wanted to put a good sampling of pictures so my mom who is on a mission in Florida could see some pictures of the family party that she missed out on this year. We are excited to have her back next year. This year we got together with my brother and his family and my sister and her family on the Saturday before Christmas. We had so much fun being together. Here is a little rundown of what we did. The kids decorated cookies and then we couldn't forget the traditional marshmallow shooters. We then opened presents from Grandma Hollist while she listened on the phone. Thanks, Aaron for the idea. Then Nate shared a little Christmas movie about the birth of Christ. After dinner, we bundled up and went to the Festival of Lights here in Spanish Fork. We all sat in the back of the truck and on a trailer pulled behind the truck. I think everyone thought we were crazy, but we had so much fun.
Tate adding sprinkles to his cookie.
Macy posing for the camera.
Mom and Tate frosting a Tate friendly cookie.
Hyrum thought he was getting away with sneaking a chip. I guess he got caught.
Tate eating his finished product. Pretty sure there isn't any frosting--just sprinkles.
Ashlyn loved frosting the cookies.
Brooklyn and Emma loading their marshmallow shooters
Tate trying to get the shooter to work.
Uncle Nate loved getting all of the kids and they loved attacking him.
Tate's Lightning McQueen scooter from Grandma Hollist. He was so excited.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously can't get over how grown up all of your nieces and nephews are! It seems like just yesterday they were teeny tiny when I would see them at your mom's house. CRAZY! Looks like you had a blast, and I'm sure Grandma loved seeing the update!
What a thrill it was for me to see these pictures. I admit I needed a few kleenex. I am so thankful that you children and the grandchildren love to be together. I really missed not being their and appreciated you going the extra mile to help me feel part of the family party. Great idea to call me while the grandchildren opened their gifts. I enjoyed their excitement. Thanks for making me look good!
Post a Comment