Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Witches and More Witches

Last Thursday, we went to Gardner Village to see the witches and all of the Halloween Decorations. They have so many fun things to do. They have a petting zoo and pony rides, lots of food, witches, and games. It was UEA and they were also having some children's witch festival, so it was extremely crowded, but it was so much fun. Tate's highlight--riding the horses, big surprise. He loves, loves riding.
Tate on his white horse with a green bucket for the horse to eat. He was pretty excited that in front of the horse there was a green bucket full of food for the horses.
So happy.
Sitting in front of his favorite witch--it was sitting in a boat in the pond. I just loved this smile.
Tate and mom sitting with the witch. Tate didn't want to get too close to the witch.

While we were eating, there was some Halloween music being played. Tate was so excited. He got up and started dancing. It was so funny. I wish that I would have had a video camera, but this picture will have to do.


2 comments:

Kris said...

Amy: I am glad you found our blog. Your little boy is so darling!! I am glad to hear you guys are doing well. We will have to get together since we live so close.
Kristin

Pays said...

Gardner Village is on my list of things to do before the Halloween season is over! I am running out of time though...looks like fun!