When Tate and I went to the library last, one of the books he picked out talked about eating doughnuts. Tate kept asking when we could go and get him a doughnut just like in his book. Well, there aren't a whole lot of doughnuts that you can buy that Tate can eat because of his allergies. I tried to explain that to him and he asked if we could make some that he could have. So, we went up to Grandma Cannon's and she helped Tate make doughnuts that he could eat. We just used Rhodes rolls and they cut them out into the shape of pumpkins, fried them up and rolled them in orange sugar. Tate was in heaven. He was so excited to finally have doughnuts. Thanks Grandma for helping Tate make this fun Halloween treat.
Tate's job was to roll the doughnuts in the orange sugar.
Showing off his pumpkin.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so good to see Eldon and Jolene. Give them a big hug for me next time you see them. Looks like you had a great time--spending time with the grandparents is the best!
This donut idea is a good one. Parker is obsessed with donuts. So I am going to have to try this. Your little Tate is adorable! How is your mom doing? I think my mom said they were on a mission?
Post a Comment