Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Love to See the Temple

A few weeks ago for Family Home Evening we talked about the temple. During nursery, Tate has also been learning the song, "I Love to See the Temple." It is so cute. He can sing all of the words and sings it in the cutest little voice. Since we have been talking about the temple, Tate kept asking when he could go and see the temple. Last week, Tate and I met Kraig at the Provo Temple after work and walked around the temple grounds. Tate was so excited to see the temple at the big "mountains" (fountains) out in front. He loved spending time at the temple. A few days later, he saw a picture of Kraig and I on our wedding day in front of the Mount Timpanogos Temple. He looked at me and said, "Mom, you need to take me to that temple where you married dad." I guess we will be visiting a few more temples. "Look Mom a temple"
What a cutie!
He finally made it to the temple.
Kraig and Tate

8 comments:

Ashley said...

oh that is so sweet! What a cutie to be excited about the temple when he is so little.

Pays said...

How sweet! What a little cutie.

Amy and Dave B. said...

I'm so glad you guys have Family Home Evening. Someday my kids will know what that is :) You're my inspiration now and I just decided that we're going to do it!

Heather said...

What an amazing little guy. Keep up all the good teaching. Thanks for being inspiration for me.

Ma-ga Hollist said...

Tate, you are so blessed that your parents are teaching you about the temple. That sacred place will always be a blessing to you. When you get bigger you will be able to go inside. Until then continuing going there and walking around the outside. You are a great boy. Have your mom make a copy of this experience and put it in your journal. Love you,

Julie said...

Hi Amy- Just the other day I was wondering about you guys. I'am glad you found me.

Giggles said...

I haven't heard anything from you in so long. I'm glad I saw your blog on the Pay's blog list.

You have the cutest kid. How wonderful that he's already so excited about going to the temple.

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

What a great idea! Tate is so cute!