The other morning I finished getting ready for the day and came out to check on Tate. I found him sitting in a pile of blankets with nothing on but a diaper. He had taken off his clothes and grabbed all of the blankets off of his bed and put them all down in front of the TV and was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I came out and just laughed and asked him what he was doing. He quickly answered, "Just reyaxin'." Nothing like a cute little 2 year old to give you a good laugh for the day.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! What a little cutie!
Hi ya'll. I am learning Floridian!
Tate is soooo cute oops handsome and he is so full of personality. It will be difficult to keep the girls away in a few years.
Looks like the party was a success. Who really named the dog Roscoe?
Post a Comment