So, just a little bit slow in posting these pictures. But, I guess it is better late than never. Kraig ended up being sick most of the day and most of the weekend for that matter. So, it was just Tate and I. We started the morning at the parade. I forgot the camera, so we don't have any pictures of that. We went to my sisters for a barbeque and to play in the water and once again, no camera. The only pictures I have of the day are the pictures of Tate doing fireworks, sparklers and snaps back at home at the end of the day. He loved the sparklers and snaps. And, by the look on his face, he was not so fond of the fireworks. However, he still asks for fireworks all the time. Go figure!

Dad and Tate doing sparklers.

Mom and Tate watching fireworks.
Wow! He sure is enjoying them!

Tate and Dad at Magga Cannon's.
Waiting for Klarkie to do fireworks.
Uncle Klark and Uncle Kyle teaching Tate how to blow up innocent bugs with fireworks. A skill every boy should know.
Magga (Grandma) and Tate watching the "Snakes."
1 comment:
What a handsome little man he is! I love your long hair too! You look so cute! How are you guys? Are you doing a preschool this year again? I am starting mine in a couple of weeks. We'll see how it goes... Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment