This post is a little slow, but must be added. Tate is a huge "Hootz" fan. For those of you who don't know he is the mascot for the Orem Owlz Baseball Team. He has been begging to go and see "Hootz" for months. Everytime we drive past UVSC, I guess it is now UVU, he gets excited and asks if we are going to Hootz House. The day finally came on June 17 and needless to say Tate was so excited. When Tate woke up that morning, Kraig told him we were going to see "Hootz" after work today. So, all day Tate kept asking, "I see Hootz yet?" "Dad home from work mom." By the time we got there Tate was begging to see Hootz. But, as soon as he saw him he wanted nothing to do with him, well at least not up close. All game, he looked for the owl. He had to know where he was at all times. By the end of the game he let us get close enough for a picture. He seemed to have a great time. Now he goes around the house singing, "Take Me Out To The Ball Game," and asking when we are going to see Hootz again.
Hootz, Tate and Dad
Dad and Tate watching the "Game Ball."
That is what Tate calls the ball game.
Showing off his new Hootz Hat. He loves wearing it backwards. He even sleeps with it on.
1 comment:
Hey Amy, this is Mindy, Kim's little sister, I just have to tell you that Tate is so freaking cute! I love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to and I can't ever get over how cute Tate is!
Post a Comment