Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag-I'm It

* How long have you been married? It will be 9 years on August 14. Wow!
* How old is your spouse? The big 30
* Who eats more? I would have to say Kraig, unless it is sweets or ice cream.
* Who sings better? I would have to say probably me
* Who is smarter? Umm... Kraig he knows way more about everything than I do
* Who controls the T.V. remote? Kraig
* Whose temper is worse? Probably Kraig
* Who does the laundry?That would be me
* Who does the dishes? Once again, me.
* Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
* Who cooks dinner? I do more often, but Kraig is a much better cook than I am.
* Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up!
* Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am the first, because is never wrong
* Whose parents do you see the most? Kraig's by far. Dad's not around and mom's in Florida
* Who has more friends? About the same, I probably see mine more often
* Who has more siblings? Kraig, by 1
* Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both do.

Now I tag Shelly, Melisa and Ashley B.

No comments: