Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mine Big Boy Bed



While Kraig and I were crusing in Mexico, Tate slept in "Klarky's Big Boy Bed." Everyone told us that Tate slept wonderfully on that bed and that he stayed there all night and didn't have any troubles. So, we thought this would be the perfect time to get Tate his own "Big Boy Bed." So, we had his bed delivered, Kraig put it together and we were expecting a great nights sleep. Boy were we wrong. The first night he got sick in his bed and we spent the night cleaning sheets and staying up with a sick boy. The second night he got out of bed 4 times, just because he could and the third night he fell out of bed every 30 minutes or so until be put the mattress on the floor. Then he was upset because, "Daddy broke me bed." Finally, we found one of those bed rails and put that on his bed. That was a miracle. He slept all night once we put that on. Now he loves his bed and loves to have people come and see "mine big boy bed."

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you for being a blogger now! It looks GREAT!

I love Tate's big boy bed and the Lightning cake turned out SO cute! He is the cutest freakin' thing!

Ashley said...

Wow I can't believe how big he has gotten. What a cutie! I am glad you got a blog so we can keep in touch a little bit better. Alex and I's blog address is
www.aamuir.blogspot.com

Amy and Dave B. said...

I'm so glad that I can finally keep up with what's going on with you guys. ARen't "big kid bed" the best! And he's still the cutest little boy I know!!!!!