I can hardly believe that my baby is already old enough to go to Sunbeams. He was so excited to go and he absolutely loved it. I thought that once he got there might get a little nervous and change his mind. Instead, he walked right into the primary room, found his class and sat up and folded his arms. I have a calling in Primary, so it was fun to watch him. He raised his hand to help with everything and kept saying, "Nuts" every time they didn't choose him. He finally got called on to help with the mailbox. That made his whole day. After church he said, "That was the best church ever! I had so much fun. We had dance parties, colored, ate fruit snacks, learned about Jesus." Tate has two great teachers and he loves being a Sunbeam.
Before Church ready to go to Sunbeams.
So happy!
4 comments:
My little girl went into sunbeams this year as well. I didn't realize that Tate and her are around the same age...right?! Glad that he enjoyed it!
He is sooooooo cute!
What a handsome Sunbeam Tate is and so grown up. I am sure his teacher will enjoy having him in her class.
Post a Comment