Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I'm So Glad When Grandma Comes Home
A few weeks ago Tate's grandma and Papa Joe came home from their mission in Florida. For a few months before they got home, Tate kept asking my mom if she would play Mario Kart with him as soon as she got home. She agreed, probably thinking he might forget. No such luck, as soon as she cam home, Tate pulled them upstairs for a driving lesson. Tate had so much teaching them how to play. Welcome home, we are glad you are back!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome home to your cute mom! I'm so glad they're back! I know they've been missed!
I knew Tate would not forget and I am glad that he didn't. We had so much fun. However, we were beaten big time by the mighty three year old!
Post a Comment