I didn't do so great at getting very many pictures of Thanksgiving, but we had a great day! It was fun to have my mom home again after being gone on an 18 month mission. We missed having my brother and his family here (home with sick kids), but loved eating lots of yummy food and spending time with each other. The day was beautiful so Tate loved spending the day outside following his 2 older cousins around. Brayden and Camden are so nice to Tate. They let him tag along with them all day and played tennis, football and basketball with him. Needless to say, Tate was in heaven.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! I am glad your Mom is home I am sure you Love that! Hope you got some good deals on Black friday!
Post a Comment