This year Halloween was so much fun. Tate was so excited to pick out his costume and loved every minute of Trick-or-Treating. He ran from house to house so happy and excited. We started the night by going up to my sisters house to take her kids a treat. They gave Tate a little goodie bag. He dumped the candy into his pumpkin and said, "Wow! My bucket is so full of candy. It is all the way to the top." It doesn't take much to please this boy.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his costume. You are right the little muscles really make it.
SOOOO stinkin' cute! I'm so sad we missed this handsome little Dash on Halloween night. That is definitely our loss!
I love Tate's costume and the muscles are awesome, they look so natural! You have captured some really cute facial expressions. However, that is Tate passionate about what he does.
Post a Comment