Friday, August 21, 2009

Tate's First Fish

Tate's friend Micah and his dad invited Kraig and Tate to go fishing a few weeks ago. Of course, Tate was super excited to use his fishing pole and go fishing. Tate kept telling me that is was just for boys and that moms couldn't come. So, I enjoyed a quiet Saturday morning at home while the boys went fishing. Tate came home so excited that he caught a fish and some moss. I think he was just as excited about the moss as he was the fish. Micah and Corey and their first fish of the day.
Tate using his Lightning McQueen fishing pole.

Corey helping Tate reel in his fish.

Holding up the fish. I think it was covered in moss.

Reeling the fish in.
Micah and his fish.

So happy to be fishing.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Sure you were heartbroken that you didn't get to tag along.

You'll have to let me know if Tate ever reconsiders his decision to invite you on fishing day...
Cambree has a sweet Barbie pole/tackle box that I think you'd do nicely with.

Kids aside, maybe Kraig could show Tim where that spot is so he can finally catch that ever elusive fish he's been dreaming of!