I know these pictures are really late being put up, but I guess better late than never. I have had them done for quite some time , but the formatting was all funny on them. I finally got it all figured out so here we go. After the race on the Fourth of July, we headed over to the Freedom Festival Parade. We met up with some of our neighbors who had saved a great place (thanks Morgan's) and they let us crash their party. Tate loved having other kids to watch the parade with. Kraig isn't the biggest parade fan, but he was a good sport. Tate loved waving to everyone and trying to get the candy, even though he can't eat most of it because of his allergies. We really had a great time.
Tate sitting with all of the kids waiting for the parade to start.
Watching the parade with Micah and MaKade.
Tate and Dad
Tate and his friend Micah.
Throwing snaps while waiting for the parade to start.
This picture cracks me up. Tate was just about to put his hand in a huge bag of Skittles that belonged to the Morgan's. He was looking at me and giving me the thumbs up and saying it's all right mom I can have some. It was too funny.
Tate waving. He loved waving to everyone in the parade.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment