Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tate's First Day of Preschool--September 2010

For Tate's two years of preschool, I was his teacher and all he had to do was walk downstairs. Most days he didn't even have to put on a pair of shoes. It was a great set up, but on the downside. I was usually so stressed and worried about getting everything ready, that I would forget to take pictures. Thank goodness I had a few friends who remembered to do it for me.  This is Tate's first day of his second year of preschool. It was such a fun class this year with so many of his cute friends.  We had a great time!  What a handsome little boy! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is such a little stud! I was just talking about that today...that I am sad, both years now I have forgotten to take pictures of Cal on the first day of preschool. We've got a lot on our mind...

Glad you got that one though. :) Hope you guys are doing well!