We didn't get too many pictures at the rodeo! But, look at those big eyes. Tate is so into the rodeo that it scares me a little bit. He sits and watches every second of it. His favorite is the bull riding.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Fiesta Days Rodeo
What's Fiesta Days without the Rodeo? This is our favorite. I think we have been for the last 3 years and it is definitely something we look forward to. Jokingly, I asked Tate if he was going to ride the sheep this year and do the Mutton Bustin'. I really thought he would be scared and say no. Well, he did say no. But, his response surprised me when he continued by saying, "I don't want to ride the sheep, I want to ride the bulls." Oh no! Well, we didn't get him signed up to ride the bulls or the sheep, but he has informed me that he needs some boots and a hat so he can do the "Mustin, Bustin" next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment