Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tate's First "Real" Day of Preschool

I have been teaching preschool out of my home since Tate was only one. So, he has a few first days of preschool. But, this year, Tate is three and he now has to stay downstairs the whole time during preschool and actually be a part of the class. In past years he has come on gone. He would come down for the important things like coloring and snacks and would leave when he actually had to sit still and learn something. But now that Tate is three he gets to be a part of the class and stay the whole time. I really should have been a better mom and taken some better pictures, but I guess I was so worried about making sure everything was all ready for the kids to show up that I forgot to take pictures. It wasn't until everyone else was there taking pictures that I clued in and took a picture or two. They really aren't very good pictures, but I guess I have to document that day somehow. I wish I would have taken some better pictures. But, I guess you get the idea.

Sitting at his seat waiting to start his preschool day.
Cooper and Tate ready for preschool. I think Tate's backpack is as big as he is.

2 comments:

Melisa said...

No worries I still haven't rembemerd to take a picture of Sophies first day! One of these days I will take one and call it the first day. It's all the same to me. Looks like so much Fun!

Ma-ga Hollist said...

It is difficult to believe that Tate is ready for official pre- school. He looks so intelligent and so cute (sorry Kraig) with his backpack.