Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Cousin Birthday Party
I am really slow in updating our blog, so I am obviously a little behind. Back at the end of June, Kraig's aunt and cousins came to visit. We had fun getting together and letting all of the kids play. Grandma Cannon and Aunt Virginia hosted an unbirthday party for all of the kids. They all had so much fun playing in the water and having a picnic together. Each kid also received their very own birthday bag full of coloring books, crayons, toys, sunglasses, bubbles and all sorts of great prizes. What a fun day!
Seth, Tate, Samantha and Zara eating lunch.
Tate loved playing with the water shooters Grandma Cannon had. He loved spraying all of the kids.
I just love the look on Tate's face. He looks like he is out to get someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment