This summer has been so crazy. I can't believe how much rain we have had. One Friday the rain finally stopped and the weather warmed up. So, of course he had to hit the beach, at least that is what Tate calls it. Everyone else calls it the Reservoir. We love to go and play in the sand and the water. It is a perfect place to spend an afternoon.

Ashlyn and Tate playing in the sand. Tate is telling me to stop taking his picture. He is busy!

Getting ready to fill his bucket with water.

Brayden, Tate, Brooklyn, Ashlyn and Camden are all working together to create a river in the sand. Tate loves playing with his cousins.

Taking a rest in the sand.

Camden was burying Brayden in the sand. Tate was a little worried about Brayden and was checking on him to make sure he was all right. I love this picture of Tate peeking over Brayden.

Brayden buried in the sand.

Coming out of the sand.
2 comments:
Where did you go? It sounds like a lot of fun. I too am very glad the weather has turned warm. Jack can go outside with PJ while I pack and clean.
So glad the weather finally allowed you to get out and go to the beach. Cute pictures but what else could you get from cute granchildren? Tate is always concerned about others, a great quality to have.
Post a Comment