Thursday, September 18, 2008

Call Us Crazy

My sister and I and apparently the rest of Utah County heard about the great deal at Thanksgiving Point. All events at Thanksgiving Point were only a dollar on Tuesdays during the month of August. We decided to spend a day up there and go to the Dinosaur Museum, the Petting Zoo and the Children's Discovery Park. It was a long day, but so much fun. Tate loved digging in the sand for fossils, playing in the water and being with his cousins. It was so crowded, but I guess that is how memories are made.

Camden, Brayden and Tate standing in front of the "huge dinos." Tate was fascinated by how big they were.
Mom and Tate playing in the sand and water table.
Tate and Cam digging for fossils.
Mom, I found a big dino
Cooling off in the water! So fun.

1 comment:

Pays said...

We were one of the millions of people at Thanksgiving Point as well. I'm not ever doing that again!!